February 1, 2018
Dear Pinecrest Community,
With over 140 listings to choose from, we are pleased to offer dozens of favorites: Star Wars, Summer at Hogwarts, Science of Candy, Survivor and Kids’ Cafe for grades 3-6, and Fairy Magic, Pirate Island, Pet Parade and Out of This World for K-2 (to name only a few), plus 9 weeks of preschool camp in the morning! Before-care and after-care are available for all ages as well.
Cooking is back! We have a brand new kitchen in our beautiful new lower school building and are offering several cooking classes. Also look for our new classes: Photography 101 and Yoga, Movement & Mindfulness.
Here are links to the Schedule-at-a-Glance, the Class Descriptions, and Registration Information.
Important Things to Know:
- Registration opens with a password for Pinecrest School families at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, February 5.
- Registration opens with a password for past Pinecrest camp families at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, February 9.
- Registration will open to the public on Wednesday, February 14 with no password needed.
- Registration is online with this link: https://fs9.formsite.com/pinecrest/summer2018/index.html
- Camp is 9 weeks long, from June 18 through August 17.
- $195/class ($156/class for week of July 2/Week 3)
- Deposit due at registration is $195 plus $50 registration fee
- All classes will be held at Pinecrest School.
- Before-care beginning at 7:30 a.m. and after-care until 6 p.m. available for all ages.
In order to ensure that your child is registered properly and has a space, please help us by:
- Completing the online registration and medical/emergency forms carefully, accurately and completely.
- Checking your confirmation email from Formsite <fs9.formsite.com>5.
- Paying your balance by May 11 or within 7 days if registering after this date. Invoices will be emailed to parents in mid April and will come from
Pinecrest School <quickbooks-email intuit.com>5
. A $50 late fee is charged for payments received after the due date.
- Returning all required forms by May 11th or within 7 days if registering after this date. A $50 fee is charged for forms received after the due date.
We are looking forward to seeing your child(ren)’s familiar face(s) this summer (as well as welcoming new families), and we know you are looking forward to seeing our brand new lower school building, plus all of our fabulous teachers and assistants. Thank you for making us part of your summer!
Please email me or call the Pinecrest School office 703-354-3446 if you have any questions or problems.